Production: Armorial, Paris & Signfour Films, UK/Canada
Written and directed by MICHAEL RAEBURN
Camera: John Barnard
Editor: Edith Vergne
Distribution: International TV - Cinemas in France, Africa
London, Sydney and Melbourne
Cash prize - Centre National du Cinema, France.
The reconstruction of the traumatic and courageous journey of a Masai boy from the remote plains to the city - a growth of consciousness.
- "Raeburn's film is thoughtful, lucid and admirably shot" Financial Times
- "Intriguing, unbiased" Daily Mail
- "Effective and perceptive, made by someone who knows Africa" Africa Magazine
- "Intensely seen and deeply thoughtful" Catholic Herald
- "Beautifully photographed and of great interest" London Weekly Diary
- "Attractive, unsentimental film by one who knows Africa" Doris Lessing
- "The best film I've seen on Africa" President Julius Nyerere of Tanzania